sábado, 25 de diciembre de 2010

Twenty One - Oh My! (Letra)

How do I get out of here?
I was standing at a distance & I could see from there
I thought, I thought twenty one years have passed
Well I was waiting for some action, but I moved to fast
So I, I should get some sleep tonight
Or you can put out the lights, for now
Oh how do start we, before I fall sleep What would it take, before you can keep? Keep me inside your mind, my mind
I’ll be kept in everybody’s mind She said, she said you look so good tonight All do I’m looking from a distance
I don’t need no light I thought, I thought I have learned from you Oh now I play with fire, still I do So you,
you should get some sleep to Or I can put out the lights, for now
Oh how do start we, before I fall sleep
Why did I really said that hurted you so deep
Where else can I star?
I don’t even know where to go,
What will it take before you can keep?
Keep mi inside your mind, my mind
Their minds, Oh our minds
I’ll be kept in everybody’s mind

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario